Equip your DJI Inspire 1 with Micro Four Thirds imaging performance and the benefits of an interchangeable lens system with the Zenmuse X5R RAW Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal with 15mm f/1.7 Lens. This 4K camera system features an integrated 3-axis brushless gimbal that provides stabilization and enables the camera to move independently of the aircraft. In addition to video, the camera can take 16-megapixel still photos with the option for burst and time-lapse modes.
Get ready to experience the wonder of RAW. The Zenmuse X5R is the world’s first Micro Four Thirds aerial camera capable of recording
lossless 4K videos in RAW. With a framerate of up to 30fps and 1.7Gbps average bitrate (2.4Gbps maximum bitrate), the X5R empowers
you to capture breathtaking professional-level footage every time. Packed with a powerful MFT sensor, the camera also takes 16MP images
with stunning details, while the integrated 3-axis stabilization gimbal keeps the camera level. Finally, an aerial camera that’s truly fit for
With the Zenmuse X5R, DJI has brought the power of RAW to a dedicated aerial camera for the first time. Capable of recording 4K (3840 x 2160) videos in
RAW at up to 30fps, the Zenmuse X5R gives you the ability to capture every video with all of its original data intact, giving you complete control to edit every
single frame in post as a RAW file. Coupled with a maximum bitrate of an astonishing 2.4Gbps, the 4K videos recorded by the Zenmuse X5R will amaze you
with a level of detail and clarity that’s absolutely unmatched by any other aerial camera.
- 12.8 stops dynamic range for enhanced highlight and shadow detail
- H.264 and Cinema DNG RAW video recording
- Records video and stills to micro-SDHC/SDXC cards or SSD Drives (SSD required for RAW video capture)
- Single shot or take bursts for 3, 5, or 7 frames
- Time-lapse mode captures photos at stepped intervals between 3 and 60 seconds
- Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, and Manual exposure modes